My Day!!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thinks too much..

Everything comes so unexpected..
i dunno y..

yest nite, i was oredi very exhausted..
hoping tat once i lied myself on my bed..
n i could c my dreams floating in my mind.

BUT THEN!!
things doesnt went as planned.
I cant put myself into sleep!!

halo~~
no stress, no prob, nothing!
and y couldn't i sleep?

then i realised..
all the while..
my mind was function-ING..
thinking bout this and that..

i thought bout how i used to confess to her..
and how i used to b so brave to tell my fren, i wanted to b his rival for girls..
beside, i have this girl in my mind..
her image is binding onto my brain..
haih~

cant help doing nothing for it..
luckily this morning i'm recovered..
^^

then while i traveled to client's place..
i was thinking..
if i saw a girl now..
which can make my heart beat faster than normal..
shud i juz proceed on to her or wat?
wat IF this situation happen JUST tommorrow?
lol!

mayb i'm some useless guy..
i duno wat shud i do..
if the girl is juz in front of me, and she is single..
and i like her...............
conclusion..
i think too much..
xD

ps. my little angel~ plz come to me~ and i wil go for u~ ^^

No comments: