My Day!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bank Muamalat..

god blessed me..
i'm able to stay happy today..

after one month..
at last..
me, vincent and biiang is able to work together le..
including hisham and low..

v worked in Bank Muamalat..
all v did was juz to match the cheque wif the bank in slip..
so tat no fraud can happen..

when i travelled from my hhouse to client's place..
i'm juz doing the same things..
thinking and missing a female.
those frens of mine sure noe hu i think de la..
i reali control myself le..
the thought juz went in..
i nv do anything..

all the questions posted by my frens surround the same 'theme'..
y am i so stupid to keep hurted by single thing?
i do admit..
i'm stupid enuf to juz like her..
and stupid enuf to duno how to love a girl..
guess tat's me..

girls do have the right to choose..
and v as a guy, only can listened!
therefore i acted as u wish..

yest whole nite..
i wasnt concentrate on wat i was doing..
i was juz wandering around..
worrying bout one thing..
"do u feel ok or not?"
because u told me u r going to faint..
i was worrying..

sry swee ann, i was hoping again le..
altho u asked me not to..

明知山有虎,偏向虎山行..
(know that tiger is in the mountain, still wants to go for it)
i wonder..
when will i stopped visiting the mountain..
until 1 of my limb gone?
or when i lose my life?
only i wil regretted going for the mountain?
haiz~

mei~
i fall too deep le..
only time can heals me..
gimme time k?

ps. today i very easily miss u.. don ask me y..

No comments: