My Day!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Decision, Made..

It's never a good feeling..
I never felt tat..

yest when i closed my eye, waiting to meet my sweet dream..
i thought of her again..
it never escaped..

however, this time..
i viewed it as positive way..
i looked at the same thing again in a diff way..
the feeling is diff..

previously, i was closing my mind..
being wat ppl called 固执(paiseh, i duno eng cal wat..)
i want her means i want her..
nothing can go against my will..
once a thought is set, nothing can stopped it..

but as time flies~
i realised..
even if i don wish, i stil hv to let go..
wateva happened, life stil goes on..
it never stop ticking when u r in trouble..

so y woud i stand on the same place when ppl, one by one, passed by me?
i admited..
before this, i stand still, hoping tat she wil turned bek and accepted me..
and after struggling for 1 month and even more!
nothing changes..
i was wrong..
she never came bek..
she stil stand on her point..

for one yr plus, i chased de girl..
now it looks so impossible d..
and for 1 month, i thought it's stil save-able..
absolutely not for now..

since she not moving le..
looks lik i stand on my point is kinda useless le rite?
so i chose to move..
at first, the feeling is not gd ast all..
NOT AT ALL..

BUT, chinese idion says "长痛不如短痛(short pain better than long pain)"..
i totally agreed..
i've been thru it..
at first is very pain..
after tat, i felt kinda relief le..
i'm not obsessed wif her anymore..

altho now, i stil got a bit bu she de put down her from my inner heart..
i have to..

question on whether wil i go bek to her if she chged mind..
i keep tat answer unanswered..
until the days come..
^^

note: this post is wrritten on spontaneous..

ps. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: