My Day!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Emptiness..

It's kinda a weird feeling..
i do feel this strange feeling recently..
i duno how to describe..
it just came on and off..

After a deep thinking bout this..
i look into this thing and decided to named it as 'emptiness'..

U noe ya?
after cutting all the hopes down on someone i liked last time..
i'm started to have a dull-ness life..
everyday passed by wif nothing special to traced..

sumtimes when i'm alone..
emptiness filled me..
and i felt myself quite kelian~ xD

As i kenot b EMPTIED!
so these days, wat i did was to open up my computer system(my brain) and start searching for new girls.. xD
c which wan i can 'kau'..
kidding la~ lol!
okok.. b serious..

eeehhheeerrrmmmm~~
ok..
wat i did these few days..
i substitute someone wif her..
and it seems to work..
hu?
don ask me..
haha..

now, to fill my emptiness..
think of her can shoo my emptiness away..

now i called her little angel..
no other meaning..
juz wan cal her as angel..
lol..

ok la..
tml i'm going to start doing northern branch de cheques le..
hope i wont find exceptions and therefore no nid waste time to walk here and there photostat the exception.. lol..
nitez~

ps. little angel~

No comments: