My Day!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday to me.. ^^

It's not an easy job to reply everyone's wishes when u only have 24 hours EVEN when it is ur birthday..
I encounter that.. ^^

Yest was my once a year event..
MY BIRTHDAY!!
muahahah~~

rmb.. i lik no 3..
because i'm borned in March..
on 23rd.. oso hv 1 '3'..

so wat's so special today?
i c it as normal le..
it's stil the usual 24 hours, usual working days, usual tiring days for me..
the only diff is, my phone keep on beeping because of the msg i received..
besides that, i have to spent continuous few hours in front of the comp to reply all the wishes in the facebook..
it burst my notification lo ok!
haha..

as of today..
there are 180 wishes from facebook..
12 wishes from phone..
3 wishes from MSN..
3 from fb chat..
198 all together..
kinda a lucky number le.. xD

last yr i listed down all the ppl hu wished me here.
this yr i don think i wil do the same thing..
the number increased dramatically!! xD

at nite, msn wif few ppl la..
then those few ppl oso asked me y i no celebration..
i answered them i get used to it d le..
then they say me kesian..
kesian meh? lol..
summor i more used to no fren celebrated for me..
can stay at home..
relax..

ehy, i worked ok!
very tired de u noe?
nid rest la~ xD

present ar?
i only received a sweet present from kwee yun only lo..
kesian~
but i very kan de kai de..
wont b so greedy wan more present le! xD

oh ya.. 1 more thing tat must do is having a wish!
i nearly forgot lo!
luckily stella reminded me to make a wish before i went to bed..
and i make one..
anyone wants to noe?
ask stella.. xD

conclusion?
another normal day on my important day..
198 wishes..
1 present..
1 wish..
1 cake..
0 celebration..
^^

ps. the question now is hu? haha~

No comments: