My Day!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Auditor's Life..

I duno when is the last time i filled my days without writing a post per day..
tat was lik long long time ago le..
but yest..
i success in doing so..
I din touch blogspot at all..
haha..

hmm..
wat shud i share here for myself?

ok..
first up..
auditor's pay..

a lot of ppl asked me: "where u worked now?"
i ans: "PwC"
ppl's respond: "WAH!! Big 4 nia! so gd!"
i told them: "it's not as nice as u think, juz matching cheques wif deposit slips.. cant learn anything"
they questioned: "how much u get?"
i replied: "juz 800.."

to b honest..
my interns is not at the right time..
wat i mean here is v r not suppose to have interns now..
they hired us because they have special assignment..
which is wat i'm doing now..

working wif one of the big 4 is gd..
everything is nice..
but doing wat i'm doing now..
is not nice at all!!
i'm oredi in a saturatest level..

bout the pay..
800 is less..
oh ya! by the way, other called it as allowance, not pay!
so our allowance is very less..

but try to think it in a long term..
being an auditor..
my first year can earn 2400 straight after graduate from college..
tat time our status will b associates 2..
then second year u wil b promoted to associates 1..
wif ur pay to increased by a bit..
then 3rd year auto promoted to senior associates 2 wif 4000!!!
3 years can earn 4000 liao..
how many job can u encounter which pay u such a high pay in 3 years?

but one disadv of auditors is:
when u r in peak period..
u have to suffer lik hell..
let me guess..
working late and OT everytime..
til...... 2am? or 3am or 4am??
gosh!!

even my senior in alliance bank..
they work like hell..
everyday..
til late nite..
2am le..
manager rush them go home oso they don wan..
summor weekend have to dedicate ur beloved sleeping time on works oso..
haih~

i stil have two more years to decide whether to becum an auditor..
i wan to judge it's benefit and disadvantages..
see which one worth..
@.@

so u guys choose urself la..
my crap ends here..
thx for spending ur time..
if u see this post till the end..

ps. can i admit sth?

No comments: