My Day!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

22nd March 2009

Yest was sun..
this is my 4th time backing to college area..
i duno y i juz cant stop myself from going to wangsa..
mayb there is something over there to attract me?
haha..

5pm i reached my fren's hse..
this time go wangsa got 3 purpose..
first is to hand the money..
second to return library book..
third is to chatting..

told ya..
chatting wif my fren is the most interesting part i've ever enjoy in my life..
especially when v hv inner heart talk..
tat is best suit me..
i enjoy very much..
haha..

so after handling the money..
i hv a chat wif stella and chiafang..
chat society's stuff..
relationship stuff..
everything tat comes to our mind..
v juz chat la..

then i story telling my stories to stella..
haih..
going thru the momories again..
i seriously think tat i hv nothing else left le..
all i gain is nothing!
haih..

then rite..
i get to noe few gd news le..
my 2 girl's punya frens are coupled..
2 diff ppl..
but coupled during the same period..
both of them..
one juz knew each other not more than 1 week..
another is not more than a month..

i oso duno y ppl so easy can get one..
especially in so short period..
me go thru mountains and seas..
dak ko gat oso..
haih~

nvm la..
now i c it openly le..
mayb i was not gd enuf?
hehe..

bek to the topic..
these girls..
one i stil fang xin la..
another is her bf langsung no tell anyone bout this relationship.
not even ONE single HUMAN!!
this doesnt make sense rite?

so i scare this fren of mine kena cheated le..
haih..
she said she sai lang jor..
she put every effort into this relationship jor..
wat to do leh?
juz hope tat the guy is a gd one..
if the guy is bad one..
my fren wil sad..
i oso wil sad.
then whole world wil b sad too..
lol..
jkjk..

yeah..
this is wat happened yest..

today nothing happened le..
except some early wishes from my fren..

duno i shud b happy or sad if someone wish me..
lol..


Premier League feeds..
Man Utd beat Liverpool 2-1..
Torres early header cant save Liverpool..
Chelsea draw Blackburn, title hope unstable..

No comments: