My Day!!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Encore Nite 2010..

It was a great nite..
a great great nite..
i saw frens, which i never met them for ages..
most of them is in encore committee..
but cant chat wif them much oso..
they are all so busy making up the event to b a successful one..

as i favour this kind of nite nite event..
plus my committee fren hu 'invited' me to go for the event..
i hv no reason for not going..
but first! i must find a teman..
i don care if it's a boy or girl..
as long as it's teman..

too bad.. til tat nite i cant seems to find a fren hu would teman me there..
the committee stole away my beloved junior and forced them to b helper..
angel, jenny, chris, kristy, theresa..
oh my holy!
those tat i invited is those hu hv the possibility of attending the nite..
manatau kejam punya committee makes me lonely tat nite..

after collecting the ticket..
to b honest, BUY the ticket..
in less than one minutes, i'm a back stage helper..

not bad la..
the most important thing is i can b wif frens..
so my job is to open and close the curtain..
and tat's all..
muahaha..

but when i c the committee work so hard..
i feel lik doing this once oso..
so my last hope is Accounting Nite le..
duno they wan organise or not..
if they organanise i sure joined de..
haha..

tat nite got two guest performers and those finalist..
i c from the side view la..
i found tat the finalist is very talented..
at least for a normal student..
they r counted as the best le..

two guest performer is thomas and jack 东于哲..
and jeanie lee 李幸倪..
they say jeanie very pretty..
i c her as normal oni lo..
izit my taste altered after the incident ar?
lol..

and tat ends my day..
altho i stayed wif my mei de gang for awhile..
they oso got their 'function' de..
i oso don wan disturb them..
so in the end, i'm lonely too..
T.T

nvm la..
as long as they happy.. wateva happens to me isnt important..


F1 feeds..
Ferrari finish one-two in the debut race..
Lotus(malaysia F1 team) finished the race as compare to two other newbies which retired during the match..

Badminton feed..
Datuk Lee Chong Wei crowned 100th All-England champion..
China mans double finalist bu shuang after the match, got 1 red card..

No comments: