My Day!!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

BBQ..

A very hot sunday..
weather is getting hotter..
i oso duno how m i suppose to live le..
everyday the house is lik an oven..
feel lik cooking us to become bbq pig izit?
kenot la lik this~
haha..

yest made some decision le..
i really feel more energetic d.
at least i'm not bind to her anymore..
下定决心,从新做人..
haha..

yest nite have some gd news..
me and my mei exchg-ing gd news..
suddenly i laugh lo..
smile summor!!
kan lai my mei successfully make me happy le..
haha..

altho i'm not in the field anymore..
i stil have one more advice for someone..
u may or maynot see this advice..
but this is my advice for u la..

if ur heart have the girl's existence..
plz b sure to make contact wif the girl..
don ignore her la..
the girl very cham de ar..
sumtimes the girl hope to rcv some feedback..
but u ignore pulak..

wait til the girl go for another le only u realised u kenot lose her..
tat time regret oso no use le..
sediakan payung sebelum hujan..
don let the things happen le oni action lo..
hope u two can b together lo..
^^

today my wish is i can meet someone tat can replace u..
departing to encore nite soon..
wil write a report on wat i see and wat i sense..
so tat i wil noe whether i improve or not..

encore nite.. here i come!!
don disappoint me!!
haha..

No comments: