My Day!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

first day in Alliance Bank..

today..
new week, new month..
a lot of thing to post here..
let's see..

today i started my day in Alliance bank..
but b4 tat i went to PwC to sort out my comp..
battery prob..
kenot b charged, so my laptop becum desktop le..
kenot moved de..

first time after seperation in MSWG..
three of us - biiang, vincent and me gathered together..

today met lotsa same induction batch interns..
met 2 HR interns which sit wif me on the first day of my PwC..
and andrew from nottingham, one of the non-tarcian there..

then during my stay of 3 hours in office..
i chatted wif shan miao and mei kuen thru Lotus note(PwC intranet)..
at first i thought i will settle my lunch near there..
so i dated shan miao and mei kuen..
but at last i leave PwC oso..
haih..
no chance meet them le..
nvm, next time ba..

then i sitting ahlam(a malay girl)'s car to Alliance Bank..
doing audit work there..
b4 tat ahlam told me got one vt(vacation trainee = interns) there..
then my first mind was lik same induction wif me de?
tat mind juz come and go..
and surprisingly..
i knew the interns..
she's my precessor in accounting society..
i'm treasurer after her..
she is shannon..

once me and ahlam reached alliance bank, v straight go lunch wif the audit team there..
on the way to SOGO, juz beside the SOGO building..
v met another team of PwC auditor from CIMB bank..
among them, v met ah ji, shannon's fren..
really so coincident today met so many ppl lo..
think oso kenot think de lo..

then today i stayed in Alliance bank..
nothing much la basically..
juz tat the ppl there kinda very frenly le..
no one wants to delegate job for me oso..
but i enjoyed listen to their conver..

and this girl called cindy, who looks lik a teacher in her appearance..
saw my notes on desktop..
"WARNING : no games, no newspaper"
then she straight said: "no life ar?!?!"
then i explained y i do tat..
because in ASTRO, u r not allowed to read newspaper..
then she shake head and went away..

this audit team damn funny le..
halfway when cindy discussing works wif me..
others is discussing wat to buy tml!
at first they keep saying food..
"i wan maggie, nescafe 3 in 1.. nescafe is a MUST ok! u don have tat u cant even survive.."
"i wan merry chocolate, horflick, hup seng biscuit.. rmb drop down ar!"
lik they r going for some picnic..
one ppl dropped down..

then later only i noe wat r they doing..
they r going to buy food tonite..
and bring it to client's place tml!!
and cindy, halfway talking to me..
can juz suddenly shout out wat she wants(food)..
walaueh..
quite funny rite these ppl, at least better than ASTRO's no life..

imagine tml when an auditor go client's place..
wif a big pack of food..
wat is the clients going to think of PwC auditor?
yet to imagine..

but come to think of it..
tml i wil feed myself wif junk food while working..
isnt it good?
haha..

today i knew quite a lot of senior le..
cindy, ahlam, anna, wuanyin, darren, june, mingkang..
nice to meet them..
think tat my life in Alliance will b better ba..

oh yeah..
heard tat this client is get from EY(Ernst & Young) de lo..
b4 tat..
EY oredi audited this company for lik 15 years..
this is first time PwC audit this client..

one more thing..
i heard from ahlam said winnie is planning to extend our duration in PwC..
good news rite?

unfortunately,today when i wan to go home..
the sky rain damn heavily..
make me have to work 'unpaid OT'..
haih~

wat a day full of everything fresh..
hope tml wil b better day..
god bless me~

32th day..
waiting to forget u..
but i stil unable to do so..
any frens of mine got any way to teach me or share me ur exp?

ps. a msg for u from 10th to 28th Feb.. u see it then u do, u din, anggap i write trash..

No comments: