My Day!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

39th day - result day..

on 39th day..
i had my result day..
i'm stil very scared to view my result..
i scared i kenot get scholarship..
i scared i kenot lower my father's burden..

it's unusual this time..
normally last time i wil get confidence from someone.
but this time round..
i dont..
so my confidence oso not very high..

tat's my major reason why everyone rushed to see their result..
and i dont..

now, i'm scared to face the truth..
truth always hurt..
hu noes?
it might b bad?

and while i write this post..
i took up my courage and viewed it..



sorry la ladies and gentlemans..
i'm not planning to publish it le..
u all oni can have a rough guess of my results..
i think u all oso wont guess de la rite?
cauz my result is not important to u guys oso..
not lik u cant live on without knewing it rite?

so ladies and gentleman..
don waste ur time here..
go on wif ur living..
leave me alone here staring at my result..
and staring at my pasts..
see wat i did wrong..

mayb i'm wrong from the start?
or mayb i wrong in the middle?
or i wrong in the last step?

ok.. basically this is wat happened on day 39..
snowice kuala lumpur reports out..

ps.get well soon~

No comments: