My Day!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

A promise to myself..

31st January 2010..

third day le..
3 days passed..
i confirmed more bout my decision..

one day passed..
bit by bit i'm recovered..
i've been thinking reali deep..

my mind is stil playing wat chris told me in TS, 5th floor, outside Mcd at around 7+pm..
3 days le..
it had not failed to run out from my brain..

when she consulted me..
she looked at me wif an eye of *something*
i duno how to describe that something..
but the eye is firm, full of hope..
altho i'm useless..
she din looked down on me..
however, she persuaded me..
offering me options..

wif her words..
i stand back up le..
the 'me' b4 & after listening to her advices..
is totally different..

b4, i was lik a dead fish..
useless de me even cxxxx!!
after, i stand lik a normal human, opting to live in dreams..
at least, tat wil b better..

today..
31st january 2010..
i shall promised to myself..
i will make the dreams come true..
even ppl would say i'm stupid..
i wont b affected by them..
my only goal is *censored*
thx chris..
thx manchun..
thx jayson..
thx for everything u all did to wake me up..

ps. i'm reali happy(true happy) on 31st january 2010 @ 12.30AM to 2.00AM..

No comments: