My Day!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

KahWai House Party..

ok.. now i'm in kahwai hse..
writing this post..

there is a lot of ppl now..
quite meriah la his hse..
got party ma..
every kind of ppl oso got..

the children..
especially very naughty..
chasding each other inside the house..
if this ever happen in my house..
sure my mum wil scream de..

how to say leh?
here got one xiao mei mei open facebook..
open all the funny stuff for me to laugh..
felt a bit happier la..
abuden u wan me to b moodless facing the innocent child meh?
rite?

she keep on opening new video for me to laugh altho i keep telling her i wan to open restaurant city..
at last..
i did laugh..
thx to songher's xiao qing..

beside, songher and disheng back d..
and here comes yeehoo and shupin..
y cant v ghather together leh?
haih..

nvm la..
gonna watch football later le..
see yea..

ps. but now tat u act cruel.. i have nothing else to say but to act as wat u wished for..

No comments: