My Day!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

22 hours of fast..

It's incredible..
i can fast for 22 hours!!
unfortunately i cannot put myself longer..
24 hours kan bagus?
it makes up to one full day..

as i said before, my last meal is yest at 1pm..
til today 11am only i took my breakfast..
isnt it 22 hours?

in these 22 hours..
i learnt to not eat..
altho my stomach is screaming..

i look at it as my punishment..

so?
today is holiday..
maulidur rasul..
so i no nid work..
but my senior have to..
they are subjected to their work and therefore could not make themselves free..
kesiannya, this is life of an auditor..
sacrification is indeed a MUST!

another week gone le..
time passed very fast..

this week, my luck is not there..
my will is not there..
n my spirit is not there..

wat consumed me is sadness, emoness, frustration!
mainly because i do not noe ppl's thinking well..

i learnt tat during these period..
true face of ppl wil revealed..
i can easily noe hu is sincerely caring for me..

altho my fren cant do anything wif my condition now..
yet, they tried their best to make me happy..
thx Bell, Annie, Angel, Swee, JiaMin and hu ever la..

one guy even asked me to do the things i like to forget the sadness..
but then, he dont noe, wat caused me this..
i don blamed him..
now i tell him here..
i'm FORCED not to do things tat i liked..
so wat other suggestion can u giv huh?

aiks~
"time heals"..
i keep repeating this sentence to me..
hoping i could jump out from this situation..
anyway, it's juz an obstacle in life..
everyone faced different obstacles in life..

my obstacle is in front of me..
it takes time to overcome the problems..
so no worries my fren..
i wil b fine one day in the future..

on 29th day..
i did nothing but rot at home..
gonna depart to songher's, swee's and kahwai's hse later..

ok..
another song dedication..
the rhythm synchronised wif my feeling..

下雨天 - 南拳妈妈

下雨天了怎么办
我好想你
不敢打给你
我找不到原因
什么失眠的声音
变得好熟悉
沉默的场景
做你的代替
陪我听雨滴

期待让人越来越沉迷
谁和我一样
等不到他的谁
爱上你我总在学会
寂寞的滋味
一个人撑伞
一个人擦泪
一个人好累

怎样的雨怎样的夜
怎样的我能让你更想念
雨要多大天要多黑
才能够有你的体贴

其实没有我你分不清那些
彻别接近还能多一些
别说你会难过
别说你想改变
被爱的人不用道歉

期待让人越来越疲惫
谁和我一样
等不到他的谁
爱上你我总在学会
寂寞的滋味
一个人撑伞
一个人擦泪
一个人好累

怎样的雨怎样的夜
怎样的我能让你更想念
雨要多大天要多黑
才能够有你的体贴

其实没有我你分不清那些
彻别接近还能多一些
别说你会难过
别说你想改变
被爱的人不用道歉

怎样的雨怎样的夜
怎样的我能让你更想念
雨要多大天要多黑
才能够有你的体贴

其实没有我你分不清那些
彻别接近还能多一些
别说你会难过
别说你想改变
被爱的人不用道歉

END

ps. before tat, i thought: i wil continue to wait, cont to go after you.

No comments: