My Day!!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Alex's open house..

it's a usual fri..
but wat started off my day?
a very emotional morning..

i realli just cant help myself in bringing myself up..
without someone's indirect help..
i'm juz another useless piece of shit without the usual activity which i do everyday..
@.@

the day start from me staring at comp for 1 hour..
stil ntg else yet to do..
and i was lik typing nonsense into word document..

today so far so good la.
at least onew thing finished liao another thing will come..
so after lunch, i was quite occupied wif works la..
i did lead schedule, summarise a long long table and doing vouching i think..
picking up an items which cost more than 20k and related it back to another place which v called aging account..

lastly i was rushing home for alex's open house..
but i missed shengko's outing..
he asked me skipped my work last min when i do not apply leave b4 tat..
sorry dude..
was thinking of gambling wif u all but it seems no chance at all..

my moodless day end at alex's hse when she resume sms me..
good sign ehy?
hope so la..

i was late to alex hse..
around 7++ when most of the ppl's oredi left..
so i missed the chance to see all my high skul fren again..

but then i gamble small small la..
win a bit lo.
then they play poker..
i juz watched ni..
nicholas always have his mind full of nonsense la..
once when someone lose..
he juz said: "tat's the miracle of poker, u cant afford then please leave" wif the face looking at u, half smiling half staring..
this makes alex spit water out from mouth weyh..

twenty second day le..
dua puluh dua hari..
genap tiga minggu..
tetapi saya masih tak guna, tak dapat lupa apa yang saya sudah buat.
macam mana ni?

ps. u have oredi make the decision, and i've tried my best to chg ur decision..

No comments: