My Day!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

23rd day..

today is sat..
time for me to relax..
after 3 days of work..
but then relax can relax la..
i found it kinda boring le..
duno wat to do..
damn sien..
@.@

i woke up at 11am today..
and after i took my breakfast..
i did nothing le..
u c..
this is life..
u can either choose to work lik shit..
or relax lik shit..
haha..

i play poker game in fb..
first time win so many in one round..
i play smal smal oni la..
but then this time really lucky le..
i all in til last round..
aiming for flush in the last card..
and this guy..
all in wif me..
tat time v all in is lik 17k la..
last card is love ace..
and i win..
lol..

nothing else to do, i read novel..
read jin yong's novel..
third book d.
gonna finish soon..

so fast 3pm le..
i pun open fb..
play restaurant city..
visit usual few restaurant la.
swee's, bell's..
since i nothing to do, i visit other ppl's restaurant to find ingredient i wan..
at last..
in peikit's restaurant..
i found!
she crazy de lo..
her strawberry have 26 stocks..
n if i'm not wrong..
i saw one 30..
lol..

after tat, for the first time..
i decorated my own restaurant..
i try to make everything white and ice and snow..
so when u visit my restaurant, u wil find it kinda white-ish..
haha..

juz now called biiang, planned to play badminton later as i've been missing for a long long time..
but then he's not going..
so i'm stil finding activities to do later..

my mum wan to bring me to someone's open house later..
he is a dato' wif a big big mansion..
but as usual, i rejected..
with the reason:
there is no any other age mate of mine over there..
go there boleh makan la..
but then after tat wat u wanna do?
rot there?
or seeing the children play here n there chasing one another?
very sien de lo..
=.=''

so now i duno how to used my nite time..
there's a gathering waiting for me..
but it's subjected to me getting transport to b there..
if not, i really have to finish my nite time alone le..
gu ku ling ding.. T.T

i lik 23 very much..
cauz i born at this day..

ps. yet, ur decision still remained unchg, the end result is stil not wat i wan, i respect ur decision then..

No comments: