My Day!!

Friday, February 5, 2010

first day in ASTRO..

my gosh..
8 days le..
EIGHT..
not a small number for me ok..
i noe it's 'fatt' in cantonese but to me..
haih~

today i started my intern at new place..
a place full wif entertainment..
called ASTRO..

i thought i was assigned to FS industry..
but astro is under EUMI..
i oso duno la..
they juz asked me to b there by 9.30am..
n tat's order..
so do it!!

recently i had a funny thinking..
b4 being an auditor, v must first b adventurer..

as from the word, auditor is do audit de ma..
always go client's place check the accounts..
but then b4 u noe how to go, u must noe where is the place..
come on man, v r working for PwC..
u think their customer ranged only in an area?
it can covered from setapak all the way to subang jaya, puchong, klang..
how was tat?
if u duno the KL de place u r reali in great trouble..
so? be an adventurer to noe all the place in KL first la..
if they assigned u some place u don even heard b4, or no idea bout it.
u r in great great trouble..
haha..

stop crapping..
today was my first time in ASTRO..
the neighbour hu work there drove me there..
so b4 i met wif my senior, he roughly bring me to tour first la..
went to lotsa place..
mainly is studio lo..

after tat he left me in cafeteria and i waited for my senior there..
b4 i can even get into work..
i hv to go thru 4 seniors!!
=.=''

first called vincent..
he asked me refer to siew..
call siew, he seeing doctor..
ask me call eryn..
eryn answered the called bu could not bring me to my workplace..
she attending meeting..
ask me call jon..
n at last..
jon came to cafeteria to bring me up to 2nd floor(finance department)..
=.=''

2nd floor is also where all the FMsss situated..
i saw phoebe there le!!
haha.

so today..
wat i did was print stuff..
change words in the document..
compare the figures between two documents..
download stuff from comp as reference..
and do hyperlink..
don underestimate this jobs...
compare the figure parts i spent almos 2 hours there!!
and i only compare 5 companies..
astro have around 100 companies le.. #.#
imagine alt+tab for thousand times?
oh no~
god saved me plz..

today i OT lesser..
1 hour oni..
but when i leave hor..
3 of my senior there not even have the sign of leaving tat place..
come on..
wat time izit now?
6.30+ le.
they oni wan to start meeting..

can see how's an suditor's life eh?
i oso started to scare le..
life lik this..
wat is tat?
one of the senior even run here and there meet other clients..
juz now i mentioned 3 senior rite?
there is 2 hours i spent in the office without seniors..
they so busy til no time 'entertainment' me le..
@.@

but i heard they get well paid..
so how was it??
choose money or choose sleeping time??
hv a rough think bout tat..
i sleep first..
nitez!

ps. i miss u, ky..

No comments: