My Day!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

12345..

Today is new yr eve..
supposingly everyone is starting to relax now..
but then me?
diff case le..

early in the morning..
woke up by my mum to 'bai shen'(pray god)..
then together whole family went out to have breakfast..
surpringly a lot of stalls closed le..
i thought they start holiday tml tym..
lol..

after breakfast..
help mum wash this n tat..
and i juz finished taking out the shell of 'bai guo'..
duno how to translate tat food le..
but one thing i noe is:
it's damn freaking time-consuming!!
and after i finished tat, my shoulder felt pain..
@.@

now is 3pm le..
another 1 hr i wil b bek to hometown - seremban le..
hope everything will b fine to me la..

oso..
today is my mei~ de birthday lo..
hereby wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Leong Jing Ting..
~^^~

wished everyone a very gd New Year Eve le..
^^

oh ya.. yest i visit my own blog.
n i'm the 12345th visitor.. xD



ps. i hope u gimme another chance, but wil it b possible?

No comments: