My Day!!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I cant juz understand..

today was suppose to b a happy day..
SUPPOSE to b!!
but b4 the day ends..
something tat I DON REALI WAN TO C, I DON REALI WAN TO SEE!!
pierce thru my eye into my brain..
n my stupid brain actually got the msg..

everything was ok til juz now..
everything in ASTRO was good for me..
at least i feel so!

beside, whole day i was actuali thinking of how to make u happy..
WHOLE DAY u noe?
the feeling is not very good..
when u juz wanted to focus on something else..
the mind juz cant concentrate..
or shud i say i concentrate, but the thought juz make it way to my brain..

and wat happen next?
i was juz happily(for god sake i was happy juz now) going off from office..
thinking tat now is off time le..
and i can START SMS!!

wat's next?
no reply..
and i juz saw the god damn message..

is the world trying to make fun of me?
or m i stupid enuf to be tricked?
wat's up now?
better to let ppl destroyed my heart now..
than keep on suffering lik this..

ps. BUT i tell myself, "now kenot doesnt mean future kenot"..

No comments: