My Day!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

End of CNY holiday..

While everyone is enjoying their CNY..
i started to work le..

first time bek to PwC tower after starting work at client's place.
i told ya tat i don lik the feeling of 'nothing-else-to-do' rite?
and today i'm facing tat kind of feeling most of the time..
as it's only the fourth day of CNY..
therefore, most of the chinese is taking another day off from work..
public holidays ends today..
everyone started to work..
most of the ppl hu work stands malays..

vincent told me PwC's GTS(computer department) no capital to buy genuine 07's office..
but i successfully updated my comp's office into 07 version..
vincent vincent...
ur senior lie-ing to u la!!! xD

ok.. after being assigned to work on something..
which really quite simple and quick..
i've nothing else to do..

so most of the day v r day dreaming there..
summor v sit at level 11..
which is the place of all partners and senior manager..
felt a bit tension ehy?
luckily i can survive til now le..

today lunch make me almost broke again.. T.T
one nasi + one curry chicken + one taufu + half salt egg + 2 keropok..
cost me 6.50 leh!!
too bad la..
i'm poor ppl..
tat's y i count every single cents out from my pockets..
xD

went to Maybank trying to open account again..
kena rejected again!!
holy shyte!!
not my fault oso..
is the Jabatan Pendaftaran de fault leh..
duno y the chips cant scan my fingerprints..
T.T

this means?
my salary collection might have some problem u noe?
imagine they cant bank in to my acc..
n no other bank's can b use..
so?
arghhhhhhh!!! T.T

20th day..
marks one fifth of 100 hundred days..

ps. in the end, my mind stil beng kui on tat moment..

1 comment:

MiOw said...

may i noe hu is this?