My Day!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

14th day..

14th Day
Rmb yest i was talking bout me, sitting in front of the comp, for half of the days, typing out words into comp rite??

today..
my job is nonetheless the same as yest..
juz tat it changed from half day to whole day!!

gosh!
typing minutes into comp..
the minutes is a paper which is printed out from the comp..
wat is this man?

y dont they juz gimme soft copy??
it wil make me more convenient u noe?
copy and paste..
as simple as tat..
now wat era?
tech era la!

typing minutes into comp is not a prob..
the prob is there is hell lots of thousands of hundred thousands of papers!

a minutes..
2 pages..
spend almost half an hour..

u have to type..
re-check..
and amend something..

facing comp whole day..

it makes me wonder whether this is realy audit work or not?
Lol..

tomorrow..
i had foresee my works..
a stack of paper..
around 10 pages..
each page full of words!!
tml i'm going to type it out..

fixed variable: word count..
manipulative variable: my mood..
responding variable: time taken to finish it..
@.@

ps. i guess u duno..

No comments: