My Day!!

Monday, February 22, 2010

25th day..

these 2 days..
got happy got sad la..
mostly bout happy one..

yest nite went to wangsa to pass library book to one of my fren..
it's oredi overdue for lik 2 weeks?
n i dont get a gd time to go bek to college to return the book due to my work during weekdays..
then had dinner there wif them..
kesian me i nv got a chance to meet my mei¬
T.T

then opportunity cost?
i forgone the chance to meet up wif secondary skul juniors..
one of my fren invited me to his hse but as i nid to go wangsa and pass the book..
i missed the chance..
when is the next time then?
unknown...
@.@

so wat's so special bout today?
back to normal working days la..
it's been usual since i started working..
everyday juz hope tat the time passed faster and i can go bek faster..
and so i could open my restaurant city more..
and increase my $$ and gourmet point..
lol..

getting more closer to senior liao..
and tat means?
works coming in more frequent..
today i worked wif 2 senior inside the radio group's office..
and they indirectly rebut me to do works for them..
nvm la.
as long as i got works to do..
i wil forget those unhappy things trapped inside my mind de..
hehe..

so wat i did today?
i was assigned to radio groups - AMP(Airtime Management Programming..
a company tat managed the astro's radio station..
to put it simple..
a company tat in charge of MY FM..
done lead cash schedule for invoice.
doing lead schedule for PPE..

and i can sense more works incoming tomorrow..
at least it's better than no works to do rite?
^^

the lady hu sit opposite me..
is a receptionist in the office i think.
she keep on getting up phone calles and say 'yes, AMP, come again, one moment please..'
repeating the lines for at least 100 times today..
and tat's wat she said the whole day..
=.=''

oh yea¬
i saw phoebe and my fm's ah bee today in canteen..
seperately..
kesian i din c ah lian tym..
but i can tell u..
he's getting thinner and taller le..
last time i c him oso not tat 'fit' de lo..
haha..

yeah..
25th day le..
i oso duno y i keep on remind myself..

ps. tat moment is speechless, undescribable, sadness, emoness to the max..

No comments: