My Day!!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tasteless day..

At last..
today start to rain heavily le..
the water is not warm anymore..
it's cold!!
juz had a nice bath after coming bek from work..

yest nite kahwai came find me..
cauz he wanted to pass key to yilee and asking me for direction to her hse..
so i b his gps..
but thi gps noob dao~
bring him to yi wei's hse pulak..
LOL..

planned to go yum cha after dropped down the key de..
but then yilee's mum ask us get angpao from her mum and her bro ask us gamble..
v pun masuk je la..
then play play awhile..
i'm oredi not concentrating le..
haih~

later yi lee's dad brought us to old town to have supper..
2 cars..
me and xin wei as gps, brought kahwai to cemetary pulak..
qiu shen bai fo~
sorry ar~ plz don come and find me ar~ find the driver k~

at last v successfully reached old town..
and v stayed there for half an hour ni la..
wif yi lee's dad, yilee, xin wei, and their cousin..
v ordered a drink and chat awhile and tat's all i think..
yi lee's flying back to aussie next tues lo..

today me at ASTRO reali hv a tasteless day le..
no feel at all..
at first when i reached there..
i type out the minutes..
all alone there..
as in no frens frens around la..
at first my progress is damn slow..
50% of normal rate..
slowly i put down my mind away only i can concentrate..
@.@

later on hv lunch, nothing else to eat, duno wat to eat le..
simply eat ni la..
then basically i juz photostat things and print things out..
for the last 1 hour i was sitting there facing comp DOING NOTHING!!
i'm reali done for it..
i reali beh tahan d..
seeing ppl around n none can delegate job for me..
and remember, no newspaper as well!!
wat is this?
wasting my time?
=.=''

today is a moodless day..
my day is normal..
and my mind is normal..
and my mood is normal..
@.@

21st..
2 more days to 23..

ps. i'm stil the cowards, i'm trying to avoid the truth, but it cant b changed..

No comments: