My Day!!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Gathering @ Old Town..

4th day after the incident..
i helped my mum in house cleaning..
once in every year..
to pack everything up..
and beside, cleaned everything up..
there's a lot of dust in the place where v seldom reached.

mayb my true expression is released..
sometime, my mum wil said i do things lik no soul..
i oso duno la..
mayb i kenot c myself?
and therefore din noticed?
hmmm...

so whole day cleaning my place..
mum said my place(study place) is lik rubbish..
gibberish!!!
3 stack of notes stacked as tall as one long ruler height..
i always told my mum; "after exam first la"..
and today he reali ren wu ke ren le..
no choice i hv to clean up lo..
and the end result: one stack of notes as tall as small ruler..

beside, i helped in cleaning window, cleaning door, cleaning tv, sweep floor, mop floor, packed store...........

5pm..
sleep first..
alarm set on 7pm..
woke up, bath, n i'm ready to go old town..
yilee called for a gathering..

but!
老天爷 rained!!
i cant walk to old town!

luckily got two fren reali treat me good le!!
one is kahwai..
i duno yilee ajak him..
so happened tat he called me and asked if i would need his help for a ride..
i accepted..
thx kahwai!
altho in the end u din send me, n u r late..
but ur intention is there..

another is yuan ting..
she was nearby my hse..
asking me if i would need her help to fetct me or not..
i say no..
because kah wai ajak le..
reali appreciate their intention..

i was late d..
but then so happen i saw dato!!
no choice but to chat wif him a bit oso la..
this is called manners ma..
then sit down..
only realise got kahern, yeevonne, siawwei, ningxin, yilee, meimei, foongyee & yuanting!!
surprisingly all girls..
feel lik it's 38 gang gathering le..
haha..

then v chat lo..
mainly on academic le..
then suddenly..
siawwei asked me: "stil single ar?"
er..
i blanked le yi xia xia..
duno how to ans her..

then someone said i looked stress la..
unhappy la..
i doubt m i reali looked tat bad..
@.@

all the while i thought i hide til very perfect tym.
stil got ppl felt it..
means??
my 道行 not great enuf..
must train more..

the gathering nothing much la.
juz chit chat lo.
i stil kenot let go..
bu she de!!
#.#

ps. 有时不是你不够好,也不是她不好只是你们相遇的时间可能不对

No comments: