My Day!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

9th day..

yest nite i was chatting wif my mei..
it's been awhile since v chat..
because something terrible happened to her few days ago..
and tat, i do not wan to disturb her..
so it's been a week since she last sms me..

yest i chat wif her..
then she obviously noe wat happened to me rite..
moreover she gets no updates from me..
so yest i juz told her wat i was thinking la..

then she said a sentences to me..
放手,才是真正的拥有..
it makes me kinda think a lot la..
shud i juz released?

tat day in ts, i juz promised 1 guy n 1 girl to carry on wif my plan..
but then mei ask me don think so much..
she said mayb other girl will suit me more?
i doubt tat..
not to doubt my mei, but i'm doubting myself..

then today..
i went to tampin(near malacca) to attend a wedding dinner..
my cousin's father drove us there..
as i mentioned b4, they juz lost one of their child.
and today is their child's chinese birthday..

they talk bout something..
i wasn't really listening to it la..
but i duno y..
suddenly i heard some sentences very clearly..
"虽然他已走了,可是我们还是要去接受.. 不管怎样,事情都已发生了.. 接受是唯一的途径,这样我们才可以放心"
i amended it a bit la..
but the meaning is stil there..

surprisingly i wasnt really thinking a lot after listen to these 2 sentences..
mayb in my heart i oredi told myself wat i shud do ba..
the scene was very clearly in my mind: tat time i was standing outside McD, promising 2 of my frens wat i shud do next..
so i guess, in short term, i wont chg my mind ba..
hope so la..

n tat's all for my crapz..
hope those hu followed my blog wont b drown by the words here again n again..

ps. 9th day le.. 9 is ur favourite number..

No comments: