My Day!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Strong Feeling..

This post is posted as 31st january(sunday)..
however it's on 12.12am..
so let's treat this post as saturday de post ok?

today is the 2nd day..
whole day i was stil moving myself into yest de scene..
from the point i woke up on the bed..
til now i was writing this post..
never once failed..

eventho i can forget it.
it wont last more than 10 mins..

one thing i must say..
i'm not down!
i'm juz a bit erm..
negative thinking a bit lo..
cauz i reali cant forget her..
did i try my best? duno.. don ask me.. ask my inner heart..
altho a lot of ppl said: it's time to let me let go le..
2 yrs le..
2 yrs wasted..
i had burned my 2 yrs time..
but at this point..
i realized..
i'm no fight to my real heart..
my real heart have a strong feeling..

at first i thought tat feeling will fade..
juz lik smoke..
slowly disappear..
but it's proven..
it wont..

strong feeling..
this strong feeling oso prevent me from dropping into a state called emo..

however i shud reali thx 3 ppl in guiding me to find my strong feeling..
one is man chun..
i reali bu hao yi si le..
the time i summoned him to my side..
he was having sweet time wif his fiancee..
even tat few hrs is his last few hrs tat can b spent wif her in KL lo.
i took it away..
hereby saying sorry to carmen, sylvia & sin li..
sorry to tze vei, fong chin n john too..
because i act rude in front of them..

then 2nd n 3rd ppl..
is a couple..
chris and jayson..
reali shud thx her to bring me up from emo..
luckily tat time when the incident happened..
they are at the same place..
n i'm glad tat the first up after finding manchun, i found them..
she reali helped me a lot..
she made things clear for me..
narrow down my thinking into 2 options..
and lastly forced me to make one decision..

so now..
with the decision..
i'm here to continue my strong feeling..
it's always better to live in dreams rather than reaity..
isnt it?

ps. i wil.. trust me..

No comments: