My Day!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Review of 2009..

Now..
had a glimpse at year 2009..
i juz realise, the year passed very fast..

looking back to my past..
looking back, wat i've done thru the whole year of 2009..
got happiness..
got sorrow..
got frustrating..
got disappointment..

all the things tat happened to me..
all sort of things..

juz to recall bek wat i can recalled..

Happiness


i knew quite a number of new frens..
going for acca camp, acc leadership camp, acc development camp made me knew them..
knew yihua, cathy, carmen, xingyi in acca camp..
almost half of group 18..
then went carmen bd i knew almost 90% of grp 18 le..
going acc leadership camp made me knew angel, jenny, chris, blue, kristy, deepak..
all juniors la..
btw, joining accounting society is undeniably a correct path tat i chose..
there, i knew quite a number of juniors, which i can communicate better with them than my age-mates..
other than listed above, stil got jeevan, yap, euwing, ailing, jingjing..
i stil think tat joining juniors can make me feel more relief with them..
i can hv more truthfulness feeling wif them compare to the others..
the feeling is undoubtly an enjoyable one..

Sorrow


there's only one source of sorrow..
the death of my .....
forget bout it le..
u wil always leave in our memory..

Frustrating


few occasions..
i don even noe wat i did wrong..
perhaps..
i was wrong since the beginning..
all i did was caring to others..
i'm being kind to my fren..
at least i think so..
n yet, another of my fren said i was acting to b nice..
i stil kenot reali put down this matter..
mayb u shud say i'm unforgetful ba..
my purpose is there, n other ppl sees it as a diff one..
yet, a severe one..
how can i not b frustrated??
my heart was pain for tat period..
y there wil hv this kind of return when i act gd??
i stil duno wat human was thinking..

Disappointment


mayb i'm not suppose to reveal those things here..
but i shall touched it a bit..
the biggest disappointment during last yr was the seperation of my group's girl gang..
they used to b a group of 9..
now being seperated into group of 3 and group of the remaining..
i'm not trying to blame anyone..
wat i wan to stress up here is i'm disappointed seeing my fren, living in misunderstanding..
y cant she open up her mind a bit and practise the law of forgiv & forgot?
these matters chains the other matters as well..
the last gathering of DAC jan intake group 3..
it's a failure project..
all because of the things mentioned up there..
some trying to avoid the gathering..
some say no time for this..
in the end? *poof*
the last sweet memory of our group juz gone off lik tat..

~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~*.*~

basically tat's my year 2009 ba..
the big 4 feeling of myself in tat particular enjoyable mixed miserably year..
all i hope now is, let go the past, sightseeing future..
a wonderful, dreamable & enjoyable future..
i must believe a beautiful future is waiting for me..
~^^~

No comments: