My Day!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A day in TS..

Yest..
my mood was a bit unstable..
so i sought out a way..
today i went TS..
whole day!
can see new clothes, can make myself happy oso..

then 12.45pm reached TS..
no where of my fren..
shud b on train gua.
grabbed a newspaper and read it..

fren reached..
starting our shopping day..
my mood at first quite er.. moodless de..
then shop xia shop xia..
getting better lu..

shop from 1pm til 7 sth..
in the middle got break time at old town..
beside, i bought one shirt..
tml gonna go there again buy another one..
oh ya, met fong chin there..
coincidently..

altho my mood not fully recover yet, but it's getting better bit by bit..
AT LEAST it's getting better..
thx to jenny de mere advice..

hereby have to thx chris, jayson & jenny..
altho they wont b seeing this..
juz express my gratitution here la..
thx u for accompanying me a day in TS..

No comments: