My Day!!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Study mode/mood..

ok..
i knew..
most of the ppl shud say this..
"enter into study mood"..

but how many ppl can actuali enter into full perfect study mood huh??
nowadays, in our era..
there is this website called FACEBOOK which always attracting us to visit 'him'..

i can c from ppl's post..
writing "puasa for fb for 2 weeks / don wan touch fb le"..
but in the end, i can see some reply "i caught u playing facebook! / i thought u said don wan touch fb?"

wat does this shows here??
facebook influence is so great tat almost every ppl cant resist it!! xD
even me..
i'm telling myself tat i don wan touch fb le..
but in the end??
i fb for 2 hrs juz now le.. =.=''
omg..
kenot la lik this..
@.@

final exam is near..
past few days, i spent my time in library study..
thx to my juniors de influence..
i even stayed in fren's hostel so tat it wil b more convenient for me to go lib..

after this, i shall end my diploma..
but b4 tat..
i must first visit 'hell' for 5 days..

16 - Tamadun Islam
18 - Corporate Law & Governance
21 - Business Economics
23 - Financial Accounting Practice
25 - Financial Management

after this..
i shall fly!! xD
but it's stil subjected to my performance in these 5 last papers..
if i did it well, yes, fly la..
if not, i would buried myself under the bed for 3 months until my adv diploma starts..
ahaha..

gd luk my frens..
gd luk my juniors..
n oso..
gd luk to myself..

ps. time to take a rest from this blog.. ~^^~

No comments: