My Day!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Another day in TS..

Today go ts is for another purpose..
i noe wat wil happened today..
yest din hv a gd nite sleep..
thinking bout lots of stuff..
scare this..
scare that..

then today reached TS le i straight buy birthday card..
n a valentine card too..
having a movie wif her..

then v went to BBQ plaza to hv lunch...
she ate most of the meat n vege and everything la..
after the meal, real parts come.
the part which i'm afraid to face myself..
i scared kena hurted twice..

the conversation went on quite smooth..
in a peaceful way..
v talk bout everything openly le..
for once i thought i stil got hope..
but then later on she directly rejected me..
the moment she said tat, i felt a cold air surround me in tat moment..
then nose a bit sour..
but in the end, i made a gd performance in front of her..

i asked her quite a few of time wat is her final ans?
she stil ans 'fren'..
the more hope i put, the more disappointment i get..
hope vanished by her mouth..
neng jiao ren bu xin tong ma?

met cf, wanna pass sth to her..
unintentionally i cxxxx..
useless de me..
haih~

then find mc in redbox..
then find ah ma bek to get some advice..
then let 3 ppl consulted me..
ah ma not bad lo..
her thinking more mature than me..

they forced me to choose 1 option from 2 after the incident..
then i chose to xxxx xxx xxx.

tat's the end of the day..
conclusion..
i let a girl tat i like reject me..
tat's the main point ppl wan to hear..


ps. giving myself hope..

No comments: