My Day!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mood: Up n Down..

Today mood oso quite not bad yi xia de..
but then..
when i read mei's blog..
i suddenly feel sry for her..
i duno she dun lik make decision..
then i forced her to make decision the other day..
made her cry summor..
my mind feeling not so right le..
how can me as a korkor make a meimei cry de?
useless de me..

then fb awhile..
got ppl wan chat wif me..
of course i happy la..
summor trading ingredients in Restaurant City..
summor exchanging ingredients..
mood reached peak line..

then saw someone de status changed liao..
happy for them la..
they knew each other in july lik tat.. now together liao.. officially at 26th January 2010.
congratz..

then leave me alone stil single lo..
then suddenly think a lot..
down..
when i done thinking..
i was telling myself..
got chance de..
man man lai..

then saw her on9..
then chat xia chat xia she gimme an ans le..
mood go down again..
tat time i reali feel lik crying le..
mong dun dun wan cry..
useless de me.

then after 30 mins..
chat wif her in msn..
kinda ok le..
mood getting better..

then now i alone facing comp again..
when i'm all alone, i reali think a lot..
mayb the lucky lady is not wif me ba..

fri stil got last chance..
i don wish to lose her..
altho the possibility of her changing mind is very low.
but let's hope miracles happen..
@.@ T.T

No comments: