My Day!!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Green Man..

Have a lot of chats wif frens this few days la..
then i noticed, all oso chat bout relationship stuff.. =.=''

but seriously..
to b honest..
i loved to listen to ppl de love story lo..
whether it's their history or present 1..
all oso i wan to listen..
u noe y??
cauz i 8 la!!
wat else?!?! xD

ehy, don look down on this ok!!
this is source of information..
mayb it will b useful one day de leh..
but til now, i stil haven put these knowledge into gd use la..
no chance to let me show off le..

too bad..
got these info i stil single now..
not lik the effect of the info take place la..

someone keep calling me green man..
lik she scared i being single o..
lik wan ppl come fast fast couple wif me izit? xD

digi got yellow man..
tarc got green man.. @@

green man is me.. >.<

ps. time to take it slowly..

No comments: