My Day!!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Grandma's Birthday Dinner..

It's a rare occasion tat i was bek to seremban..
altho it's oni 45 mins drive from my home..
but i very very seldom go bek..
oni once in a year..
n it's chinese new year eve..

this yr..
diff case..
grandma's 大寿..
must go bek le..
muahahaha..

stay at my kampung hse for whole day..
n u gotcha noe..
i'm no ordinary people tat i can chat with whichever cousins..
as i said before, me n my cousin de bond is very thin..
mayb it's because i very seldom go bek ba..
so go bek oso sit there alone press ophone oni..

but this time..
things gonna change a bit..
me spend more time wif cousins there chit chatting..
bout wat??
u guys wil never noe wat it is..
it's ST JOHN!!
oh my holy~
haha..

i kinda shock too when i noe one of my cousin, currently form 4, nex yr form 5..
is vice chairperson of st john!!
i oni knew tat after the dinner's end..
LoL!!

grandma's dinner start at 5pm and end at 8.30pm..
the food there..
can tahan la..
beh pai~
waiter there..
beh pai oso la~
ehy! i mean the service, not ppl!! xD
(the waiter there 80% is female)

later on i thought we will straight go bek to kl..
but my mum n dad staying over at kampung hse again to discuss sth..
i duno wat's tat sth, don ask me.. xD

then i used this opportunity to noe more bout my cousin's st john stuff..
n kinda ask a lot of things la..
she oso kinda shocked when she knew i was st john..

1 thing very funny is..
last year i participate in st john rarely national inspection aka national review..
i was the participant in the contingent..
the event was held at dataran merdeka.
n my cousin was actuali there!!!
holy shyte!!
the world is so small..
yet v cant meet each other..
lol..

oh shyte oh shyte..
the title shud b my gandma birthday dinner but instead i was talking bout st john stuff..
sry yea.. paiseh paiseh~~
xD

k la.. stop crapping here..
juz very concident met this kind of thing so update a bit..
hope u enjoy~
^^

No comments: