My Day!!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

SIEN!!!

normally every weekend..
2 days..
saturday or sunday..
i wil either go out for event..
or i wil make myself occupied..

but today..
omfg..
i reali duno wat to say le..
reali zha dao whole day..
nothing for me to do le!!
argh.................................

since i on9 morning liao.
then noon actuali planned on ajaking ppl out de..
but they r not free..
then suan..
whole afternoon play garena..

walaueh!!
play around 4 games..
don misunderstood..
4 uncompleted games..
wth?!?!

then ok..
do tutorial ba..
manage to finish 2/3 of the tutorial..

then garena again..
omh..
reali swt lo..
leaver again..
fine..
abandon gg..
msn..

oh my gawd!
no ppl on9..
tarc oni 1 of 51 ppl on9..
argh!

then so happy c my meimei there..
nudge her..
1 min..
2 min..
3 min..
...
10 min..
holy cow..
din reply..

fine..
off msn..
garena again..
mood in the climax..
leaver again!!!
mood above climax..
nearly volcano erupt..
then meimei sms me..
i thought she back le..
finish this game first..

at last, finish one complete game le..
COMPLETE!!!
on msn again..
meimei no where to c..
omg!!!
i reali duno wat to say le la..

tat time is around 6pm..
then..
AT LAST
oni got 1 ppl..
come chat wif me..
followed by 2nd.......

nite time worse..
at last dvd player is free..
i can start watching my 'gong sam gai'..
disc is no where to c oso!!
asking around..
sudah pinjam keluar..
=.=''

fine..
take another disc out..
dad back..
wan watch dvd le..
kenot watch liao..

then??
wat now??
i'm stucked here writing my unfortunated days here!!

i duno la~
mayb it was not my luck day..
conclusion: today is a very super duper ultra mega holy SIEN day..
and hot too..
>.<

1 comment:

angel~^^~ said...

korkor...sory o...i really duno when is it liao...but still wan to say sorry to you....because i didnt reply you...=(