My Day!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Petaling Street Trip~

Yest ended our lecture at 4pm..
n i stil thinking bout why some unhappy things happen to me..
in the end, stil kenot make a way in my mind to run out from the chaos..

so after lecture..
while waiting for frens..
went l4d2 wif classmates..
then hardworking de me started to copying notes in library..
until i fell asleep..
n jenny called..

after met up wif them..
time to go Petaling Street!!
first time go petaling street wif fren at nite..
our objective is to find santarina cloth!!
for chia fang's up coming birthday surprise present..

after long way of finding.
n at last, i found a shop which sell duno-wat-to-describe de thing..
n it has santarina cloth!!
cost us 70 bucks..
but worth isnt it if chia fang happy??
^^

but one thing is my performance not good enuf..
kenot make myself smile from the bottom of the heart..
haih~
gonna force myself to b happy le~ @.@

1 comment:

angel~^^~ said...

still say you happy with us yday...tipu me again...顺其自然ba..
dont think too much le...and pls dun try to think those things agin...rmb what you promise me...dont let me worry pls..thanx=)