My Day!!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

3 more weeks to go..

Today my plan were all mess up wif my dad sudden attack to me..
he suddenly said wanna bek to kampung..
and there i go..
having my lunch at big uncle's stall..

today i learnt something!!
if there is nothing regarding urself.
better don back kampung again..
it is very very de bored..
i kinda kenot tahan de boredom-ness in me..
luckily i can..

haih..
bek home oso around 6pm liao lo..
then i nid to go leisure mall summor.
stil got present to buy le..
2 present summor..
1 for my upcoming birthday fren..
another is class prize exchange session in conjunction wif christmas..
shop there for 2 hrs!!!
haih..

now is week 11..
tml wil start another new week..
which is week 12..
3 more weeks and v shall end our diploma..
3 more weeks ngam ngam to reach final exam..
omg..
n i stil haven prepare any subj..
wat shud i do??
@.@

shen ar, jiu jiu wo ba~

No comments: