My Day!!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy ---> Emo..

i juz duno how to expressed my feeling here now..
today the thing juz hit me out of nowhere..

i don even noe where is the turning point..
suddenly from happy --->>> emo..
where where la??
turning point~~ where r u?
happy mood~~ where r u??

but i was well aware of wat i emo about..
the things tat i oredi decide how to deal with, is now striking bek..
i actuali don wan think le..
i heard too much..
i think too much..

these things is not wat i can control of.
i'm so gonna kik it out from my mind..
but the prob is when i wan it out of my mind, wil it go off lik smoke??
disappear into nowhere??

all these things, i hav thought of it few times le..
thousand times!!!
but it juz come bek and makes me re-think it again..
wth?!?!
wan me think how long le?? @.@

told u the ball is not under my leg now..
i cant kik the ball into direction which i intends it to b..
so??
conclusion??
stil nid to wait..
haih~
suan le ba~

promise le jenny i hv to b tough, b happy!!
kenot let her c i emo..
i cant break a promise wif her..
hor, jenny?? xD

1 comment:

angel~^^~ said...

kor..you always promise her only...how about me??nvm le...as long as you lastly will smile from the bottom of heart...=)