My Day!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

CLG?? BEC?? last cw le..

oh yeah.. oh great..
no more coursework for me in diploma le..
i had completed my cw for my diploma!!
tat is 1 thing to b happy about..
hehe..

BUT
the sad case is..
i kinda screw up these 2 papers..
arghhhhhhh!!!

CLG..
taking one day up just to study last min, for even a minor test lik coursework is equalise to a final exam le..
the first 5 chaps oredi hv sooooo much of things to memorise..
excluded sectionsssss..
if include sessions, then i think my final would b in a great great danger le.. @.@
anyway, the exam is done in a way tat everyone is copying ans..
funny isnt it?? xD
our tutor oso don giv a damn to us..
my classmates even asking ans from the tutor..
tutor go bek to check for the ans, and tell them later..
wth?!?!

BEC
omfg..
i don even noe wat they r asking..
the day b4 the exam i stil get questions on set 1 & set 2..
yet i don rely on them too much..
in the end, v got set 2 pulak!!!
y la i din read the tips?!?!?! T.T
the last question of the paper v dont even study tat b4..
kinda had a blank mind when facing up the question..
confirm lose 7 marks le..
haih~

most 2 hardest subj having coursework on 2 continuous days is not a gd thing..
but compare to group 4, which their exam is 2 continuous session in a day..
v shall called ourselves LUCKY le..

this is another obstacle of my life..
i passed d..
but duno wif flying colours or not la..
next obstacle will b final exam..
counting down in 4 weeks time..
gd luk to me tat time..
o.O

1 comment:

angel~^^~ said...

gambateh o...jia you=)