My Day!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

SBS Nite 09'

yest nite went for SBS nite...
everyone said regret for going..
because of the food.. everything ruined!

last year, food was served b4 the event started..
this year, food served in the middle of the event..
tat's not the main prob..
prob came when there is not enuf food for ALL the ppl..
in the end, most of us starved..
preferable to went somewhere else rather than staying here starve..
tat is wat most of the ppl thinking bout..
not me..
i stil enjoy the nite wif my juniors..
^^

anyway..
yest nite was great..
except i don hv my partner..
while my heng dai - mr long brought his future girlfren..
T.T

b4 the event started, the helpers went around sticking sticker on ppl..
green symbolise single..
yellow indicate got partner, but not bf/gf..
orange shows ur partner is ur bf/gf..
undeniable, me take green la~

i cant b sticking to manchun n carmen rite..
they wan to hv 2 ppl's world..
so i keep on phoning teresa..
wanna stick to her..
haha..

later on jiamin stick to us..
then v stick to camp group..
got jenny, angel, chia fang, xinyun, joanne, yeemong, jason, teresa, jiamin...
at least better than me alone inside the hall sesat..

to b honest, all of them oso very pretty.. xD
girl wear dress to this kind of event sure pretty de la..
u don wan admit tat oso hv to admit on tat nite.. xD

lately oni i knew some of the girls do hair + make up..
took them few hrs de leh..
then bek tat time stil nid xie zhuang..
hard being a girl hor??
haha..

anyway, me had an enjoyable nite..
enjoy wif my juniors, frens and lengluissss.. xD

photo of tat nite??
go fb c la.. xD

ps. hearing something on tat night, make me feel speechless...
ps2. feel lik joining 1DAC5 liao tym.. xD

1 comment:

Theresa said...

hey...my name is Theresa not Teresa la..haha..ya.. I also got a great time at there as I may gather with you all... ^^