My Day!!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

One small action..

One small action by other ppl wil definitely affect me much..
judge from the way ppl actuali did sth..
whether it's intentionally or unintentionally..
it wil for sure drive me into an emo state..
IF i wrongly interpret.

camp, mayb i did sth mayb i'm not..
but i felt tat sometimes ppl tend to ignore me..
mayb i'm juz not too gd in being chairperson tat's all..

juz now i'm stil in the normal mode..
but when i wrongly interpret some sms..
mayb IT WAS JUZ ME FOR INTERPRETING WRONGLY..
i tend to get myself stress up..

being a guy, i'm a little bit too sensitive..
sometimes this sensitivity chracteristic of me will make myself think tat i'm a bit useless..

started yest, i forced myself not to hav these negative thoughts..
i consulted someone..
tat someone told me not to have this mindset again in order to achieve 'higher target'..
i personally quite agreed wif her la..
tat higher target is a target i would lik to achieve very very much..
so to achieve, i have to stop!!!

being sensitive is oredi my fixed characteristic..
nothing can chg it unless..
someone make me chg it..
but wil it b successful??
no one noes..
^^

No comments: