My Day!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last day of October 2009..

Yest, last day of october..
was quite busy for me..

BEC lecturer wanna replaced the class at 9 o'clock in the morning..
feel lik smacking ppl..
it's kinda so hard for me to wake up!!
dahlah fri nite slept at 1am!!
yest have to wake up at 7 in the morning + outside raining..
reali made me feel lik ponteng class..

BUT i as a guai zai wont ponteng class de..
so i attended the lecture this morning..
shocked when i c fui san there oso..
the one hu ffk me numerous times.. xD

after lecture, v proceed on to DKO for storming for lik 3 hours!!
omg.. i cant stand it anymore le..
feel so tired..

cant go bek..
others stil have planning..
they planned to go Pavillion for movie..
do i look lik i hav a choice??
mai follow them lo..
no harm wat.. ^^

in the end, v having pizza for dinner..
and watch Poker King..
ehy ehy!! damn nice le the show..
those haven watch plz watch it ok?? xD

back home not more than 15 mins, sweeann called me for SOS..
inviting me to Old Town to teman her wor..
say wat lonely wor..
tat time oredi 11pm lo..
and i feel sorry to her few days back..
mai 将功赎罪 lo..

manatau she cheated me!!!
yoe, diyana, iris was there!!
then v keng gai til 12.30 midnite oni they se dak balik rumah tidur..

on the way back home..
i alone, standing beside the road..
thinking a lot of things..
haih~
miow ar miow... don think le ba.. the more u think, the more it wil become complicate..
guess i shudn't THINK le rite??

ps. i feel sorry for making u cry~ >.<

No comments: