My Day!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

How to confess??

Mayb it's my instinct that tell me not to worry bout anything..
but my mind always jump to the same place oftenly..

i did something very rare yest..
n i don even noe whether i asked the question correctly or not..
it seems tat i just lack of experience tat's all..

not many chances for us to practise rite???
so u cant say i can get my experience by just simply ask the same question to any girl i saw out there..
LOL..

yest after class..
man chun was having difficulties in deciding whether to confess or not..
then slowly v moved on to a topic..

cauz man chun wan to confess ma..
so of course wil think bout tat question de la rite??
can you be my girlfriend?

i din argue wif him la..
i juz laugh laugh la..
then he suddenly said shudnt ask lik this..
shud ask: can i be your boyfriend??

i duno la..
he sendiri cari pasal wif himself only..
haha..

later on we asked swee ann which one she prefered?
she said NEITHER!!
then i counter back lo:
then what kind of question you would want your future bf to ask you?? "can you couple wif me??"
feel energetic when i wan to cari pasal wif swee ann..
xD

so our conclusion is?
no conclusion..
anyone hav any idea which way v shud ask??
our white rat cant ans our question, so guess v shud ask outsider le.. xD

No comments: