My Day!!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Works Overload..

I'm really stuffing myself wif loads of stuff this weeks le..

first up is the proposal for the camp..
i'm the organising chairperson!!
oh gosh, i admit it's kinda hard for me to keep up wif the works tat hv to b done..
at least, i started to learn now, better than noeing it when i start my work life.

2nd, lecture notes for student..
i'm sad to say jan intake is really a history liao..
even we are last batch of student hu is stil pursuing last sem.
but ppl seems to forget jan intake liao..
BEC notes i totally kenot photostat for my coursemate beacause miss chin(lecturer) said it's on CEL.
n the fact is, it's on MAY INTAKE CEL, not jan intake de..
CLG notes supplier seems to forget jan intake as well and he just photostat for MAY INTAKE!!
FAP notes cant find lecturer to get the notes as last few days he had meeting til evening..
n even before first lecture MAY INTAKE oredi got their notes!!
FM tutorial question, sbs office suppose to photostat for us..
but they din!! oni photostat for MAY INTAKE!!
they don even collect the tutorial question till today 16/10/2009!!
TI notes initially teacher say don wan giv, then now wan giv pulak..
haih~ oni these things oredi make me feel lik commit suiciding..
JAN INTAKE reali 多灾多难 ar!!

3rd, i have to deal some money stuff wif Accounting Day Committee.

4th, i need to withdraw some amount of money from bursary for TARC-ACCA workshop le..
need find president sign, then get chop, then find ms. yeo sign, then need send to SAD, then need to send to bursary, then need wait 3 days to get the money, then have to claim back the money from ACCA.
@.@

5th, i have to worry my own personal-related stuff..

6th, i have to find time to start learning my driving..

7th, i have to find time deposit accounting society money to bursary..
and i think tat wil spend me half afternoon..

fuuuuhhhhh~~~
now i realised 24 hours for 1 day is not enuf le..
hope i can settle everything without affecting my studies ba..
^^

ps. i miss you, do u miss me??? ^^

No comments: