My Day!!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Damn Sick..

today is sunday le..
supposingly i'm hyper on sunday de..
manatau yest i kena from sick!!

reali hate the feeling of sick..
apa pun tak boleh buat..
can oni lie on bed whole day..
plus u feel so sleepy yet u cant reali sleep sweetly..

yest went for amali kelas aka enjin class..
pass my undang..
1 more step to get my 'L' license is go for this 6 hours bored class..
class started at 9.30..
tat time i stil ok de lo...
10++ then i feel myself very uneasy liao.
very pening kepala..
feel lik lying..
but the kelas hv no place for me to lie..
plus 30++ ppl there..
omg.
this time die liao..

the time passed very slow..
first 3 hours is kelas-oriented de..
the remaining 3 hrs is some sort lik pratical kelas.
all of us surrounded the kancil, listen to the instructor lecturing..
but me, sitting aside lik a dead cat..
nv listen to the instructor at all..
no choice.. too sick le..

at last!! 6 hrs passed!!
i immediately went bek home n hv my mum's herb b4 i sleep..
nite tat time my highest record is 38.9 degree celcius..
o.O

nearly go to heaven lol!!
but i survived!!
yeah~
cauz there's a positive will in my heart..
i must survive!! xD

ps. yet, i stil miss u.. ^^

No comments: