My Day!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Looking at the back..

Once in a while, i will looked back at my life's path..
not purposely, but coincidently..

yest, when i was in a deep thinking bout something..
i thought of my sec skul time..

i would oftenly think tat last time i should do this, do tat..
things at the past, seems to b an easy view to me now..

juz take an example, sejarah form 3..
sejarah for pmr is very easy..
u juz hav to go thru the 3 texbooks..
no nid memorize so hard..
n u can score well..
but, y cant i score well tat time??
@.@

suddenly, i thought of the girl i liked last time..
few girls la..
of course!! not at the same time ok!
it would hav been easy if i dare to voice out to them n said the 3 short n easy words - I LIKE YOU..
n probably, i would have my first blood earlier..

standing at the time capsule, looking at the back..
i will find myself, sometimes, ridiculous..
y should/shouldn't i did tat??
things mayb easy if v r direct, if v do not think too much..
mayb... i was juz think too much.. last time..
>.<

No comments: