My Day!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Too stress.. >.<

Omg..
too stress..
too much of stress..
too much of stress to take up..

I'm getting lik an iron man liao..
no nid rest jor.

everyday class until 5/5.30/6..
back to home oso around 7pm liao lo..
then will felt extremely tired and have the urge to sleep..
back home d ma..
back to our secure zone oredi ma..
so mai putting down all the burden lo..
n the tired-ness will shown..

this few day i think i can participate in college marathon liao..
running whole college lik no one's business..
Yest: DKC --> SAD --> R block --> DKC --> PA block --> library..
Today: Busstop -->R block(up and down numerous times) --> TBR --> PA block..
OMFG!!
wil die leh..
but no choice lo..
i'm organising a camp..
this is the thing i have to sacrifice le..

Recently felt lik everything is directly to me..
nothing i could let go of..
worst come to worst, i have to do everything by myself..
mayb, i shud learn to push some works to others to finish it..

If i did everything by myself..
i would b long dead liao lo~~ @.@

luckily i stil can sms someone to relief my stress a bit..
imagine i have no one to sms..
i would b sent directly to hell jor.. xD

haih~
i giv myself tomorrow a due date..
HOPE!! i can make it ba..
GAMBATE MIOW!!!

ps. ans ans??

No comments: