My Day!!

Friday, October 23, 2009

I MUST DO IT!!!

When u wanted to do something, there is no gurantee tat the same thing will remain there forever..

recently i felt tat my day is coming..
yes, feeling very happy..
cauz i can spend time wif someone tat i liked..

but yet, behind those happiness, there's a little bit of misery..
things could b very very easy..
but i chose to make it complicated.
dai sei or not?? LOL..

all the while, since last sem, i wanted to finish a task given by myself..
but due to many prob and many worries..
the task keep on delaying..

yes..
my fren was right..
he said if we do not make up our mind, we will keep on delay..
kenot finish?? delay~
tat's becoming my practice nowadays.
@.@

i keep on delaying..
thinking tat there is another 'next time'..
i cant afford to do this anymore..

from this sec onwards, i giv myself a due date until XX date..
i must tell myself, 'i can do it'..
sry..
I MUST DO IT!!!

i hope i wont disappoint myself..
and i hope that everything will be good to me..
god bless me~

ps.mood swing mood swing ~ happy!!! xD

No comments: