My Day!!

Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm a little bit sensitive..

I found tat i will be influenced by the surrounding very easily..
altho i acted everytime tat i'm not tat observant..
but actuali, i quite observant one..

so whenever a fren did something..
even a small thing, will affect me deeply..

normally if i smsed those close ppl, i wil use the sarcastic way to sms..
so sometime i too over, n if the ppl nv reply me, i would think tat she/he angry d..

sometimes, my mouth act faster than my brain..
n i wil said something 'hurtful' tat makes me feel guilty eventhough he/she din angry..

Anything not up to my expectation, i wil juz curse curse curse..
but after cursing, i wil asked myself, y i cursed?
i oso duno y i feel lik this le..
weirdo..
@.@

can i not b tat sensitive??
cauz it wil make me fall into a very emo state..
normally the first 30 mins after the incident, this 'illness' will be very severe..
then it will ease slowly.. but not fully..
haih~
i oso cant help myself..
can u??

No comments: