My Day!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Exam Result outcha..

Today result out jor..
last sem did quite badly le..
all my mood gone after seeing the result..
~~~~~~~~~

today having 8am lecture in college..
but when v reached college and waiting for lecturer to come..
someone announced that lecturer canceled lecture!!
wth~
wake up so early, go college and was informed that FM lecture cancelled?
@.@

left CLG lecture, which v don plan to attend..
tat time was 8.30am..
except saren, jaysern n vincent which went to library rot there..
me nowhere to go..
manchun n songher paktoh-ing..
others went DKO.. AGAIN!!

then the 2 couples ajak me go yum cha wor..
mai follow them lo..
looking them pair by pair reali make me sam tong le.. >.<
especially they can spent time wif their loves one..

if lecture is on, they would spend the 2 hrs time together in lecture hall liao..
envy le~
nvm!!
speed up my process and get my own wan!! ^^

No comments: