My Day!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not an emo day..

Supposingly today no plan of going anywhere de..
yest got bek my last sem de result..
feel so unspirited d..
initially plan to locked myself up in my room doing wateva i can do..

woke up at 11pm..
having my breakfast as usual..
a msg came and asked me to go out somewhere..
a very tempting offer..
after few sec, i made up my mind to attend this last-min-outing..

actuali in the msg oredi stated very clear tat this is juz mere outing..
no sing k, no dota, no bowling, no movie..
JUST walk walk only..
so i agreed lo..
better than stay at home emo because of the sucked result..

1 bus all the way to timesquare..
they haven reached yet..
i went to ampang superbowl..
not to play, but to watch ppl play..

after the girls reached, we went to a restaurant beside GSC to have our lunch..
as i'm not hungry, i ordered something suggested by the girls.
(i stil duno wat i ate, juz noe it's a pizza-like food + cheese)
sambil makan sambil keng gai there..
i totally forgot wat is emo jor..
^^

then later v went walk walk around the shops..
go up and down, up and down..
just for the sake of WALK.. xD
drop by S&J souvenir shop for the longest..
feel lik buying something i saw in the shop to decorate my pendrive..
but the colour i no likey, so i juz forget bout it la..
but i might go bek to the shop anytime..
juz hope i can see something nice wif a favourite colour.
haha..

then pretty lady suddenly said wan eat cheesy wedges..
luckily i noe there's a KFC in timesquare..
so sat there for another 1 hour..

tat time around 6pm liao..
they nid to go federal hotel to meet her bro..
so v left timesquare and i oso follow them lo..
wow~ first time in federal hotel..
passed by so many times, never once i step into the building..

later on i took bus home and it took me 1 hour to reach home..
met sharon michele from my sec skul in the bus tym..
all the way i listened to music til i reached home..
tat's my daily activities..
^^

yet, i found out tat i'm quite a coward le..
don dare to voice out..
miss a chance again..
haih~

No comments: